Our core activity is outsourcing of software testing and quality assurance services. We work around the globe using our on-shore and off-shore testing centers with hundreds of test-engineers from various areas of specialization and product knowledge.
Areas of Expertise:
We provide QA services for:
- Desktop/Web/Mobile Applications;
- Embedded Applications;
- Web services, API;
- Terminals, ATM;
- IP TV.
We have extensive expertise in testing enterprise products such as:
- SAP (all modules);
- Oracle e-Business Suite;
- Lotus Domino/Notes;
- EMC Documentum;
- Microsoft SharePoint;
- Core Banking Systems;
- Telecom Operational and Business Support Systems (OSS/BSS);
- Retail Management Systems, POS systems;
We can measure the performance and find the bottlenecks in products running on:
- Oracle DB Server;
- MS SQL Server;
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
- SuSE, etc.
Technologies, Tools, and Instruments
In most of our projects related to performance testing, we use such instruments as:
- HP Application LifeCycle Management / LoadRunner;
- IBM Rational Performance Tester;
- Microfocus SilkPerformer;
- Apache JMeter;
- Yandex Tank;
- tools for benchmarking (IOzone, FIO, etc).
We do system analysis and explore performance “bottlenecks” with:
- HP Diagnostics;
- MS SQL Profiler;
- Precise I3, etc.
We perform projects involving functional testing and automated testing, including mobile QA, with:
- HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP Quality Center);
- HP QuickTest Professional;
- IBM Rational Quality Manager;
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server;
- Soap UI;
- Altova XML Spy;
- SQL Developer;
- UI Automator;
- Test Complete 10.
We developе automated scripts using the following methodologies:
1. Technologies and models:
- Continuous Integration;
- Continues Delivery;
- Data Driven Testing;
- Model Based Testing;
- Behavior Driven Testing;
- Key-Word Driven Testing.
2. Build systems:
3. Bug tracking systems:
- Quality Center;
- Team Foundation Server.
4. Static code analysis:
- GrammaTech’s CodeSonar;
5. Verification code system – Review Board
We conduct security testing using following tools:
- Nessus Vulnerability Scanner;
- DS LifeCycle Management System.