Performance Lab US, LLC (7052 Santa Teresa Blvd # 201 San Jose CA 95139, USA) is a private company that can help you with testing quality assurance for enterprise customers. The company offers a full range of quality assurance services and has exceptional expertise in performance testing, automation testing, and mobile application QA.
If you address to us by contacting our employees or leaving a request on our Website (performancelabus.com):
1. You give a consent to process the following personal data:
(hereinafter – Consent).
You must provide only your personal information. If you indicate personal information of a third party on our Website (performancelabus.com) or transfer it in any other way, you must obtain the prior written consent of the third party. Performance Lab US, LLC does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided, as well as does not evaluate the legal capacity of a person who provides such information. You guarantee that all information is true, correct and does not violate applicable laws.
2. You agree to process your personal information either with or without any automation means. Personal information is not publicly available. All personal information processed by Performance Lab US, LLC is confidential and strictly protected in accordance with applicable laws.
3. Purpose of processing Personal Data:
4. The grounds for Personal Data processing are: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), laws and corresponding normative legal acts regulating relationships with the operator – a party organizing and (or) processing personal data.
5. You agree with the following actions that may be performed during Personal Data processing: collection, recording, structuring, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), retrieval, using, deleting, destruction, blocking, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization.
6. We guarantee:
10. These Personal Data Processing is subject to any change and amendment in case of new legislative acts and special regulatory documents on personal data processing and protection.