Personal Data Processing
Performance Lab US, LLC (7052 Santa Teresa Blvd # 201 San Jose CA 95139, USA) is a private company that can help you with testing quality assurance for enterprise customers. The company offers a full range of quality assurance services and has exceptional expertise in performance testing, automation testing, and mobile application QA.
If you address to us by contacting our employees or leaving a request on our Website (performancelabus.com):
1. You give a consent to process the following personal data:
- contacts (phone, email);
- passport data;
- details of your request;
- any professional, business and financial information;
- any information that is important for providing services;
(hereinafter – Consent).
You must provide only your personal information. If you indicate personal information of a third party on our Website (performancelabus.com) or transfer it in any other way, you must obtain the prior written consent of the third party. Performance Lab US, LLC does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided, as well as does not evaluate the legal capacity of a person who provides such information. You guarantee that all information is true, correct and does not violate applicable laws.
2. You agree to process your personal information either with or without any automation means. Personal information is not publicly available. All personal information processed by Performance Lab US, LLC is confidential and strictly protected in accordance with applicable laws.
3. Purpose of processing Personal Data:
- provide services, you are interested in;
- improve the content and usability of our Website (com);
- notify of new functions, special events and services.
4. The grounds for Personal Data processing are: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), laws and corresponding normative legal acts regulating relationships with the operator – a party organizing and (or) processing personal data.
5. You agree with the following actions that may be performed during Personal Data processing: collection, recording, structuring, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), retrieval, using, deleting, destruction, blocking, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization.
6. We guarantee:
- The right of access – that is, you have the right to know what information about you is stored and how it is processed;
- The right to rectification – that is, you have the right to change or add your personal data that we process;
- The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) – that is, you have the right to erasure your personal data without giving any specific reason;
- The right to restriction of processing – that is, you have the right to block or forbid us to process your personal data.
- The right to transfer data – that is, you have the right to save and reuse your personal data for your own purposes;
- The right to object – that is, you have the right to be against the use of your personal data. For example, for the purpose of our internal assessment of the quality of services provided.
(marked by “Withdrawal of consent to process (change) personal data”). Your personal data will be deleted within 30 days from the date we receive such a request.
10. These Personal Data Processing is subject to any change and amendment in case of new legislative acts and special regulatory documents on personal data processing and protection.