Test Process Management
The implementation of an automated system for test process management allows the standardization of the test management process and the increasing of its effectiveness.
Problems it will solve
- Cutting the risks related to the ineffective test management process by implementing an automated system for test process management and the corresponding regulations;
- Cutting the time-to-market time frame for announcing new releases;
- Cutting the time on testing (preparation of the artifacts, conducting the work, and preparing the report);
- Shortening the time frame of making sound decisions on the implementation of a new update or a system release by forming a statute on real-time testing; and
- Raising the effectiveness of subdivision interaction by standardizing the testing process and implementing a unified test process management system.
- A deployed and tuned automated system for test process management;
- Implementation plan (MS Project); and
- User and admin manual of how to use the tools (MS Word).
Scope of work
- Analyze the current artifacts of the software testing processes;
- Determine the criteria for choosing tools for the software test management;
- Determine the tools and required infrastructure;
- Coordinate the choices above with the customer; and
- Set up infrastructure.
- Implementation of tools
- Install and customize test management tools;
- Write a manual of how to work with tools; and
- Educate customer’s employees to work with tools.
- Complete pilot launch with the use of test management tools;
- Analyze the result of the pilot launch; and
- Follow customization of the tools and manuals.
Tools and licences
- HP ALM (HP Application Lifecycle Management, HP Quality center)
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- TestLink + JIRA
- TestLink + Readmine